BCAS PRESIDENT Car Rally Fundraiser
Unfortunatly, this activity is canceled as we do not have a sufficient number of registrations.
You can support our youth to pursue their academic studies by donating directly to the BCAS Agri-Bursary. Contact our office!
The Brome Lake Fire Department and the first responders will hold their annual BBQ on August 4.
Support this community cause too!
See you next year!
The Brome County Agricultural Society (BCAS), each year, shall consider the awarding of an Agricultural bursary (bursaries, if applicable)
Policy & Criteria
An eligible candidate shall meet the following criteria. He/she will:
- Have an agricultural background and/or be interested in pursuing his/her education in the field of Agriculture or Environmental Studies.
- Show proof of acceptance to a post-secondary program of study.
- Produce a letter of intent including community involvement, extracurricular activities and volunteerism. The letter of intent MUST include
- Candidates full name,
- Mailing address,
- Telephone numbers,
- Email address (if possible).
The candidate will submit his/her letter of intent (and any required documents) to BCAS
- via email at [email protected] (please type “BCAS Bursary” in subject line)
- or by mail to 345, Stagecoach Rd. Brome, Qc. J0E 1K0
Submit his/her application by August 20, 2018. (Recipient(s) will be notified by Aug. 30, 2018)
- Winner(s) will receive 2 passes to Brome Fair for Sunday September 2th at 12:30 p.m. so that he/she may attend a brief acceptance ceremony.
- The winner(s) will agree to allow BCAS to photograph and publish photos for promotional purposes.
- The winner(s) will receive the bursary after providing proof of attending 1 semester and registration for a following semester.