The Brome County Agricultural Society (BCAS), each year, shall consider the awarding of an Agricultural bursary (bursaries, if applicable)
Policy & Criteria
An eligible candidate shall meet the following criteria. He/she will:
- Have an agricultural background and/or be interested in pursuing his/her education in the field of Agriculture or Environmental Studies.
- Show proof of acceptance to a post-secondary program of study.
- Produce a letter of intent including community involvement, extracurricular activities and volunteerism. The letter of intent MUST include
- Candidates full name,
- Mailing address,
- Telephone numbers,
- Email address (if possible).
The candidate will submit his/her letter of intent (and any required documents) to BCAS
- via email at email@example.com (please type “BCAS Bursary” in subject line)
- or by mail to 345, Stagecoach Rd. Brome, Qc. J0E 1K0
Submit his/her application by August 10, 2017. (Recipient(s) will be notified by Aug. 30, 2017)
- Winner(s) will receive 2 passes to Brome Fair for Sunday September 3th at 12:30 p.m. so that he/she may attend a brief acceptance ceremony.
- The winner(s) will agree to allow BCAS to photograph and publish photos for promotional purposes.
- The winner(s) will receive the bursary after providing proof of attending 1 semester and registration for a following semester.