The Brome County Agricultural Society is proud to support local youth by awarding Agricultural Bursary (or bursaries) on an annual basis.
- Eligible candidates should be of an agricultural background and/or pursuing their education in the field of Agriculture or Environmental Studies. Other areas of study may also be considered.
- Winner(s) will receive two passes to Brome Fair 2023.
- Winner(s) will agree to allow BCAS to photograph and publish photos for promotional purposes.
- To receive their bursary following fair, winner(s) must provide proof of attending their 1st semester and registration for their 2nd semester.
- Winner(s) will be notified August 31, 2023.
Deadline: August 10
- Submit application by email (email@example.com) or by mail (345 Stagecoach Rd. Brome, Qc, J0E 1K0).
- Include the following:
- Letter of intent including community involvement, extra-curricular activities, and volunteerism.
- Proof of acceptance to a post-secondary program of study.
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
BROME COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
345 Stagecoach Road
Brome, QC J0E 1K0