Poster Contest 2023
- The poster must represent Brome Fair.
- The poster must be an unframed, original artwork, in a medium of your choice.
- The suggested size can range from 11 1/2 x 17 to 8 1/2 x 11 so the poster will be suitable for reproduction.
- The name and contact information of the artist must accompany the entry
- The deadline for submission is July 1, 2023.
- Entries may be sent to email@example.com or delivered to the Fairview Office at 345 Stagecoach Road, Brome, QC J0E1K0
- The poster becomes the property of the Brome County Agricultural Society (BCAS) and will be reproduced and sold to the public.
- The winner will be determined by the BCAS Board of Directors.
- The winner will receive a prize of $200.
- The winner’s name and the winning poster will be announced to the public.Contact information for BCAS & Brome Fair: https://bromefair.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org or 450-242397
The winner of our 2022 Commemorative Poster Contest is Sandra Thomson! A huge thank you to every one who entered in 2022, they were all fantastic artistic achievements!
345 Stagecoach road,